Glenn Beck says that he will move to Canada, but will Canada agree to accept him? In the comedy movie of 1977 vintage, Slap Shot, Paul Newman coached a hockey team of losers who won the big game. One of the team members was a Canadian that the US wanted to deport, but Canada would not take him back. Rush Limbaugh promised to move to Costa Rica, but he still lives in a mansion in Florida. I’ll believe Glenn Beck’s promise only after I see him crossing the border.
Last night on FOX, Greta Van Susteren did a face-to-face interview with Rush Limbaugh. Rush contended that Romney lost because not enough old, white people voted. He also stated that the GOP failed to capture the excitement of the TEA Party, 2010 version. What he failed to mention is that the GOP is now a wholely-owned subsidiary of the TEA Party.
Please see Romney lost
- Rush Limbaugh Greta FULL Wide-Ranging Interview (askmarion.wordpress.com)
Michele Bachmann promised to leave Minnesota if the state of Minnesota approved gay marriage, They did and she is still a Minnesota Congressperson. If she does keep her promise, I hope that she will go north, rather than east, south or west.
- Michele Bachmann Keeps Mostly Mum On Minnesota Gay Marriage (ontopmag.com)
- Shut up.
- Move to Costa Rica or
- Shut up and move to Costa Rica
I prefer option 3.
Rush, while you’re at it, please take Donald Trump with you. Both of you have lost all credibility; Donald with his call for revolution and you with your endless patter. Goodby.
Please see Rush
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama is the ‘single most destructive force in my lifetime’ (carloz.newsvine.com)
- Principles (bell-book-candle.com)
- Rush Limbaugh blames Barack Obama for demise of Twinkies (irishcentral.com)
Shortly after the election, Rush Limbaugh was wondering aloud if the GOP needed to change their principles to win votes and elections. I did not listen to his musings, but my answer to Rush and others is, “No.” Principles are principles only if they don’t change to match polling data. Mitt Romney had no principles.
Stick to your principles and let the American voter, all the American voters, decide. No more lies and deceit about your principles and those of the opposition. Tell it like it really is and let every voter have a say. No more gerrymandering and no more attempts to restrict the right to vote. Then if the GOP continue to lose, it will be time to think about modifying your principles.
- NBC RINO Demands GOP Abandon Conservative Principles ‘Right Out of Rush Limbaugh’s Dream Journal’ (newsbusters.org)
- Limbaugh: ‘I am the primary reason’ Mitt Romney lost (rawstory.com)
- 4 reasons the GOP won’t win in 2016 (salon.com)