Mitt Romney leads President Obama in a recent BBC survey only in Pakistan of the countries surveyed. Mitt also shows strength in Kenya and Poland, but still trails Barack badly. To look at this article, please click http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/14165-pakistan-chooses-mitt-romney
He may be a gifted politician? but we’ll never know it. He will forever be branded with the gaffe-laden trip now concluding. Gerald Ford was a gifted athlete, but the media branded him a bumbler because of an occasional trip or miss-hit golf stroke. Today in Poland, it was one of Romney’s aides who objected to media questions for Mitt at the tomb of Poland’s unknown soldier. Mitt laid a wreath without mishap, but his aide overstepped in reacting to the reporter.
- “Kiss my ass” moment erupts between Mitt Romney camp and traveling press corps (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Romney Aide Explodes At Media In Poland: ‘Kiss My A**’ (mediaite.com)
- Romney aide loses cool, curses at press in Poland (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
Mitt has just finished speaking for about 20 minutes in Jerusalem, which he recognizes as the capital of Israel. Next it is dinner with Benjamin Netanyahu and then off to Poland tomorrow. I wonder what he will promise to the Polish people?
Reportedly in London, he told the City bankers, their version of Wall Street, that he opposed financial regulation of their industry, as in Dodd-Frank. In Jerusalem, he promised Israel support if they decide to use the military option against Iran.
The crowd size in Jerusalem was about 150 hand-picked guests. Probably more security people than guests in the crowd. Mitt used two teleprompters, and it was obvious as Mitt’s head swiveled from side to side during the speech. It was almost as if he were at Wimbledon, watching a tennis match.
- White House refuses to name Israel’s capital (wnd.com)
- Tel Aviv mayor: My city is cool, but it’s not the capital (timesofisrael.com)
- Netanyahu, in Jerusalem Day speech, vows to keep capital whole (timesofisrael.com)
- Jerusalem is the capital of Israel (bokertov.typepad.com)