According to John Boehner, the events happening in Washington, DC, now are “not a game.” He’s right about that; they are a tired, old movie that the GOP insist on re-running every few months. President Obama plays the part of Austin Powers while Ted Cruz is Dr. Evil, supported by a cast of villains including Utah’s own Mike Lee as Mini-Me. The ratings of the GOP drop every time the movie is run. Critics in the media divide the blame equally, but voters assign more blame to the GOP than to the Democrats. Just imagine how low the GOP ratings would fall if the media did their job and correctly assigned the blame to the GOP.
- Mike Lee and Ted Cruz Fight for You (rushlimbaugh.com)
- John Boehner’s New Plan: Pretend Ted Cruz Never Happened (theatlanticwire.com)
- Poll reveals why Republicans are losing the blame game (kansascity.com)
- Republican congressman: It’s Ted Cruz’s fault we’re idiots (dailykos.com)
- Sinking the GOP (theleftcoaster.com)