A portion of a meeting of Mitch McConnell with some of his political advisers doing opposition research was released to the press. The recording highlighted some of their thoughts about possible challenger, Ashley Judd. McConnell was rightly incensed that their thoughts were made public. He said that is how the Left operates in America, possibly linking his embarrassment to Mitt Romney‘s 47% video. The Right also discloses sound and video originating with the Left, such as ACORN. There is one very big difference however; the Left releases accurate recordings, at least so far, and the Right doctors recordings of the Left to distort the truth.
From All That Is Bitter & Sweet by Ashley Judd with Maryanne Vollers:
“As I gaze upward, I ponder a few things of which to be conscious during an upcoming trip to Africa, a return to the Congo:
- Expectations are premeditated resentments.
- Live life on life’s terms. Be a woman among women, one among many.
- Do the next, good, right, honest thing. Keep it simple. I am responsible for the stitch, not the whole pattern. Turn the outcome over to God.
- Ask for help. Write Bishop Tutu, Ted, keep in touch with Tennie. Pray. Cry. Get on the yoga mat. Journal. Read 104th psalm. Listen to gospel bluegrass.”
Please see Ashley Judd
All That Is Bitter & Sweet, A Memoir by Ashley Judd with Maryanne Vollers. Ashley Judd describes herself as “a Sicilian-hillbilly rabble-rousing actor-activist.” Ashley was an abused and neglected child while her mother, Naomi Judd, and half-sister, Wynonna Judd, spent their time rehearsing to become stars of country music. Ashley entered treatment in a clinic in Buffalo Gap, Texas, and since that time has divided her time between the movies and travelling the third world as an AIDS activist and spokesperson against the sex trade in poor women and children.
In May, 2010, Ashley graduated from the JFK School of Government at Harvard University. Her course of study was in the Women and Public Policy Program in which she achieved almost straight A grades. She is expected to declare her candidacy for Mitch McConnell‘s Senate seat in May, 2013. McConnell is an experienced politician and a wily campaigner. It will be a tough fight, but I believe that Ashley Judd can and will be the winner in November, 2014. McConnell is already running scared with TV ads against Judd although she has not yet entered the race. The US Senate will be a better place with Ashley Judd as a member. Good luck, Ashley.
- Trump: Ashley Judd ‘a great candidate’ – (jfxgillis.newsvine.com)
- How Ashley Judd Can Win (politicalwire.com)
- From the Big Screen to Politics, Ashley Judd May Run for US Senate [VIDEO] (oldschool1053.com)
- Michelle Obama Entertains Senate Hopeful Ashley Judd, Now Playing the First Lady in a New Movie (showbiz411.com)
- Ashley Judd, the Crazy Shrieking Woman Who Knocks over Your Garbage Cans at Night (breitbart.com)