What do Mitt Romney and Austin Powers have in common? Both are international men of mystery, Austin more international than Mitt, except for his money. Austin Powers movies are comedies, while if elected, Mitt Romney will be a tragedy. Mitt will not be granting anymore interviews between now and the election. Will he be more or less available to the news media after the election?
- As Hurricane Sandy Strikes, Mitt Romney Wants to Drastically Cut Federal Disaster Relief (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- “You’re On Your Own”: Mitt Romney Called Federal Disaster Relief “Immoral” (bell-book-candle.com)
- Romney Suffers from “Auto Neurotic Prevarication” in Ohio (crooksandliars.com)
- A Reminder To You On The East Coast That Mitt Romney Finds Your Travails Hilarious (wonkette.com)
- The Paradox of Moderate Mitt (thedailybeast.com)