The presidential campaign of 2012 will be one of the dirtiest campaigns on record. Why? Because the Obama campaign dared to question Mitt on Bain and his unreleased tax returns. With that as an excuse, the Romney campaign is going to do what they have wanted to do all along. They will repeat every charge leveled against Barack Obama in the past and they will not hesitate to make up new charges. Recently I saw an article speculating that Barack Obama senior was not Barack’s true father. Now the right is speculating that Barack’s real father was a communist by the name of Frank Marshall Davis. It will take a real man to withstand all the slanderous attacks. I think that Barack is up to the challenge; I doubt that Mitt could.
- The Inevitble Romney Campaign Theme: Hate the Black Man (planetpov.com)
- WATCH: New Obama Campaign Ads Rip Romney For Hiding Tax Returns (huffingtonpost.com)
- John Nolte: ‘Romney would be insane to release more tax returns, unless …’ (rbo2.com)
- Obama winning by campaigning like a Republican (thegrio.com)
- Keith Boykin: The Swissboating of Mitt Romney (huffingtonpost.com)