According to Mitt today, Obamacare, the Affordable Care Act is a job killer. He is citing a survey by the Chamber of Commerce that claims 75% of firms surveyed believe that the expense of Obamacare will cause them to hire fewer people. Why would I believe you Mitt when you fudge so much other material and why would I believe anything that is produced by the Chamber of Commerce? It is not the blind leading the blind, but it is one interested party fronting for another interested party.
- Obamacare is a Job-Killer for Young People (radio.foxnews.com)
- Health insurance lobby throws over $100m at defeating Obamacare (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Here’s How Mitt Romney’s Possible Running Mates Feel About Obamacare (businessinsider.com)
- Chamber of Commerce Pitching Perfect Game at Supreme Court This Session (news.firedoglake.com)
- ‘Romneycare’ Didn’t Kill Jobs, And Neither Will ‘Obamacare’: Study (tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com)