Let’s face it, if it takes a second Great Depression to defeat Barack
Obama, the GOP will engineer one. After all, they did give us the first
one, and FDR gave the nation relief using the wrong methods. The GOP
contended then and still contends now that stimulus is the wrong way to
solve an economic crisis. We should have let the economy right itself.
The downturn would have been sharper, but it would have been shorter or
so they say. The GOP wants to try their method and see if it works this
time. Of course, it was FDR who saved capitalism from itself. Let us
see who saves the free marketers from themselves this time.
- FACT CHECK: Recession is culprit in high US debt (seattlepi.com)
- Video: Speaking of vacations, don’t forget that Palin quit her job (hotair.com)
- Is This A Second Great Depression – Or Could It Become Something Worse? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- More Concrete Evidence That Barack Obama Is Mentally Incompetent (Video) (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Obama: Hey, you know who was a fiscal conservative? (hotair.com)
- More Reasons Why this will not be your Great-Grandfather’s 1929 (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- Just Another Walk in the Park (mikesright.wordpress.com)